Atma Ram Sanatan Dharma College admission process is completely online. Candidates seeking admission are required to apply online on the official website. Admission to UG courses is done on the basis of scores followed by e-counselling. PG admissions are done through Delhi University Entrance Test ().
Candidates seeking admission through sports and Extracurricular Activities will be required to appear for a performance test along with the CUET entrance examinations. Such candidates will be selected on the basis of combined scores in the performance test (75%) and CUET (25%).
ARSD Quick Updates
- ARSD is ranked 10th for Commerce, 11th for Science and 14th for Arts by Outlook, 2021.
- ARSD offers several scholarship facilities for academically good students. The scholarships and awards offered are Taneja Foundation Scholarship, Sultan Chand Memorial Scholarship, Sultan Chand Draupadi Devi Memorial Scholarship and so on.
- The college organises various workshops, seminars, and interview sessions to build a bridge between the corporate world and the students. Job & Internship Fair is conducted by ARSD since 2019 and this time because of the covid situation the college arranges virtual placement & internship drives. Popular organizations participate in these placement and internship drives. The highest package is offered at INR 7LPA.
- The facilities provided by the college include a library, online teaching & learning, laboratories, a campus for differently-abled students, a seminar room, sports, student counselling and many others.
ARSD Cut Off 2021
The general cutoffs of ARSD are given below:
|Courses||1st Cut-off 2021 (Gen)||2nd Cut-off list 2021 (Gen)||3rd Cutoff list 2021 (Gen)||Special Cutoff list 2021 (Gen)||4th Cutoff list 2021 (Gen)||5th Cutoff list 2021 (Gen)||Special Drive Cutoff list 2021 (Gen)||2nd Special Drive Cutoff list 2021 (Gen)|
|B.A (H) Economics||99%||98.75%||Closed||98.75%||98.25%||Closed||90||95|
|B.Sc (H) Chemistry||98%||97.33%||96.33%||96.33%||95%||93.33||86||85|
|B.Sc (H) Computer Science||99%||98%||97%||97%||95.5%||Closed||Closed||Closed|
ARSD Rankings, Accreditation & Affiliation
- ARSD is ranked 7th among the colleges in India by NIRF, 2022.
- ARSD is ranked 12th out of 200 colleges in the overall category by NIRF, 2021.
- ARSD is ranked 10th for Commerce by Outlook, 2021.
- ARSD is ranked 11th for Science by Outlook, 2021.
- Outlook ranks ARSD 14th in Arts category, 2021.
- The college is ranked 12th for Arts stream by India Today, 2021.
- India Today ranks ARSD 16th in Science stream, 2021.
- ARSD is ranked 11th for Commerce stream in 2021 by India Today.
- ARSD is accredited by NAAC Grade 'A'.
- ARSD is affiliated with DU.
ARSD Courses & Fees
ARSD offers various courses at UG & PG levels. The explicit of the courses given below:
|Courses||Course Details||Selection Criteria|
|Duration: 3 years Eligibility Criteria: Students must pass 10+2 level with 45% marks in aggregate Fees: INR 30,345||CUET|
|Duration: 3 years Eligibility Criteria: Applicants need to score 45% marks in aggregate at 10+2 level Fees: INR 30,945|
|Duration: 3 years Eligibility Criteria: Candidates should have passed 10+2 level with 45% marks in aggregate Fees: INR 38,025|
|Duration: 3 years Eligibility Criteria: Students must pass 10+2 level with 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized board Fees: INR 38,025|
|Duration: 3 years Eligibility Criteria: Applicants need to complete 10+2 level with 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized board Fees: INR 30,345|
|Duration: 3 years Eligibility Criteria: Candidates should pass 10+2 level from a recognized board with 45% marks in aggregate Fees: INR 34,545|
|Duration: 2 years Eligibility Criteria: Students must score 60% marks in aggregate in graduation with B.A (Hons.) Fees: INR 21,537||DUET|
|Duration: 2 years Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must have passed B.Com with 55% marks in aggregate or BBA, BFA, BBE with 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university Fees: INR 21,537|
ARSD Admission Process
Candidates who wish to enroll for the UG courses are required to apply for the Common University Entrance Test (CUET) whereas candidates who wish to apply for the PG courses are required to apply for the Delhi University Entrance Test (DUET).
CUET application process
Candidates applying for UG courses in Kirori Mal College can follow the following steps in order to register for the CUET:
- Candidates must visit the official CUET website that is: @cuet.samarth.ac.in.
- Upon opening the website candidates will find the ‘Register’ tab, they must click on it.
- After reading and understanding the information provided, candidates must hit the ‘Proceed’ button.
- After this, candidates will be directed to the application form. Candidates must fill in the required details carefully.
- After filling the necessary details candidates will have to upload important documents such as signature, photograph, marksheet, etc. Candidates must upload all the required documents.
- Candidates need to pay the application fee at the time of submitting the form or else the Online Application Form will not be considered.
- After submitting the fee, candidates print out the form and save a hard copy for future references.
- Candidates can login to their portals for any new updates, college cutoffs and so forth.
- Candidates who are accepted must report to the college where the cutoff percentage is met. Candidates will be required to carry some documents with them such as Character certificate, provisional certificate, self attested photocopies of all the documents submitted above, class 11 and 12 original marksheets, etc.
DUET Application Process
Candidates who wish to enroll for the PG application process in Kirori Mal college can follow the steps mentioned below to apply for the DUET examinations:
- Candidates must register at PG admission portal with their email address and fill the registration form
- Once the form is submitted candidates will receive a confirmation email with a verification link. Candidates must click on the link in order to verify themselves
- Candidates will then be required to upload all the necessary documents such as signature, photograph, etc
- Candidates must then fill the application form and select the programme that they want to apply for
- After filling the application form candidates are supposed to pay the application fee
- Once the fee and the application form is submitted, candidates can print a physical copy of the application form for future references
- Library: The college library has a collection of more than 1lacs, and other resources like encyclopaedias, dictionaries, atlases, yearbooks, handbooks etc. The library has subscriptions to over 40 journals, 27 popular magazines and 20 newspapers. It has an Online Public Access Catalogue (OPEC) facility.
- Sports: ARSD has achieved State and National level championships in pistol Shooting, Wrestling, Basketball, Badminton, Cricket etc. Also there are facilities for Kabaddi, Swimming, Weightlifting, Athletics, Kho-Kho, and many other sports.
- Medical Room: The college has a Medical facility, A Sick Room with a medical bed along with necessary medical equipment is available in the medical room which includes Glucometer, Nebulizer, Glucose drip, Blood Pressure Machine, Oxygen Cylinder etc.
Other facilities such as:
- Seminar Room
- Campus for differently abled students
- Students Counselling
ARSD Scholarships & Prize
- Taneja foundation Scholarship: This scholarship is for all the categories. To be eligible for this scholarship, 10 students will be selected on the merit based.
- Academic Prize: This prize will be given to the students who hold 1st & 2 nd position.
- Sultan Chand Memorial Scholarship: This scholarship will be awarded to the best students of B.Com Hons.
- Sultan Chand Dropadi Devi Memorial Scholarship: This award is for the highest scorer student of B.Com (Hons.) 1st year.
- Dr. Usha Aggarwal Tejaswi Scholarship: This will be given to the best student of B.Com (Program) 2nd & 3rd year.
- Rukman Tara Memorial Prize: This prize is for the best student of B.Sc (Hons.) Chemistry.
- Inder Raj Dhawan Memorial Prize: This is for the best student of B.Sc (Hons.) Physics.
- Raj kumari Dhawan Memorial Prize: This award will be given to the best student of B.Sc (Hons.) Electronics.
- Dr. Manju Dhawan Memorial Prize: This prize is for the student getting highest marks in B.A. (Hons.) Hindi 3rd Year.
- Dr. Naresh Kumari Suresh Memorial Prize: This is for the student who scores highest in B.A. (Hons.) Hindi.
There are more awards which are:
- S.K Batra Memorial Prize
- Sanjeev Arora Memorial Prize
- Jitender Arora Memorial Prize
- Principal C.L Suri Memorial Prize
- Sham Sunder Arora Memorial Prize
- Dr. K.C. Trikha Memorial Prize
ARSD organises both placement & internship drives. The college hosts various workshops, seminars, and interview sessions to build a bridge between the corporate world and the students. Job & Internship Fair is conducted by ARSD since 2019 and this time due to the covid situation the college arranges virtual placement & internship drives. Many reputed organizations participate in this placement and internship drives.
Check the previous year placement highlights:
|Number of Job Selections||235+|
|Number of Companies participated||20+|
|Number of Companies Participated in Job & Internship Fair||110+|
|Highest Salary Offered||INR 7 LPA|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 4.5 LPA|
Top companies participated at placement drives:
|Genpact||Larsen & Toubro|
Organisations offered internships:
|Unnati||Investment Tree Fincorp|
|Outlook||Eat My News|
Question: Which college is better, Atma Ram Sanatan Dharma College or Zakir Husain College?
- The placement opportunities are better.
- It is a South campus college.
- The facility is supportive and qualified.
- There are places to hang out nearby.
- It comes among the top colleges of India.
- Metro connectivity is also available.
Question: Will the applicants be given admission at ARSD on a first come first serve policy after the declaration of cut-offs?
Question: Is there any relaxation for women candidates in ARSD? Is the cut-off percentage different for students residing outside Delhi?
Question: Is waiting for the sixth cutoff of ARSD College for BCom (H) advantageous?
Question: Does ARSD college offer diploma/add on courses apart from UG and PG courses?
- Advance Skill Development Programme: Microsoft Excel
- Data Science with Python & R
- Artificial Intelligence
- Digital Marketing
- Basic Skills Development Programme: French Language
- Business Communication and Personality Development