Posted on 8 July, 2021 at 10:37 am Share With Twitter : Andhra Pradesh 12th Update : Class-12 Evaluation Criteria Released, Check All Details Inside
Andhra Pradesh government has released the evaluation criteria for the students of Class 12 students according to which marks will be awarded based on student’s performance in Class 10 and Class 11. The Board will give 30 percent weightage to the marks obtained in the top three subjects of Class 10, and the remaining 70 percent will be based on subject-wise marks obtained by students in Intermediate first year or Class 11. The 30 percent marks of Class 10 will be taken from Social Science, Science and Maths to prepare the Inter result.
The marks of the practical examination will be considered as it is as the exams were held before the surge of the second wave of COVID 19.
Earlier, the Andhra Pradesh government told the Supreme Court of India that it has canceled the Class 12 examination which was to be conducted by the state board, and would declare the result of the internal assessment by July 31.
AP Inter results in 2021 for Class 12 students would be declared on the official website of the board.
In the latest, Andhra Pradesh government has decided to reopen schools from August 16. Online classes will start on July 12, Andhra Pradesh Education Minister Audimulapu Suresh said.
16 August, 2022, 1:17 pm
16 August, 2022, 10:43 am
13 August, 2022, 2:53 pm
12 August, 2022, 6:24 pm
9 August, 2022, 11:52 am
8 August, 2022, 4:51 pm
Enter your phone number to get install link
to know your resultregister here
You can save and share your result with yours friends or family via social media like whatsapp, facebook etc with single click in PDF & Image Format.
Get notification of your Result & Exam time table/Date Sheet when it is out.
We use latest technology which helps you to view or download your result with fast speed.
You can discuss your queries or question with all users and get answer of question.You can post your queries in text or image.Get likes on your post.
It is best to see result very nice app I want to know that when result declared of ssc of gujrat board and when the this app update result of gujrat's ssc board please reply about it and it is best app
Good app.....every information of the result u need....cbse 's 10 class I need....which is on 2nd June....must download.
Most easy access to my results without a problem, love this app
It's a perfect app as it will save my time. Glad to find this app in play store. Hope it will work. CBSE board i have crossed my fingures