- Andhra Pradesh Inter 1st & 2nd Result 2023 Declared, Check Result Now
- You can also check Compartment Result and Time Table 2023 in this app.
- Dear students you can check AP Board Plus One (11th) Result 2023 using your Hall Ticket No.
- Examination Date: March 2023(Tentative)
- Result Declaration Date: 26th April at 6 PM(Tentative)
Previous Year Exam Result Analysis
|Year||Overall Pass Percentage||Total Appeared Candidates|
The Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education will declare the AP Inter 1st year result 2023 on month of Last week of June 2023 (Tentative). The students will get the result online at FastResult. The examinations of AP Board 1st and 2nd year were held from March 2023 (Tentative), respectively. The previous year, the result was announced on April 2019.
The AP Inter Result will be available for First year General stream as well as Vocational stream and Second year General stream, and also vocational stream.
How To Check the AP Inter 1st Year Result 2023?
Students can check the steps given below and check their AP Inter 1st Year Result 2023:
- Visit the FastResult website and Mobile App.
- After that, click the web link of 11th Result
- Now the students find the AP Board from the search bar menu
- Then, click the Check Result Now.
- Submit the Required Details
- Now your AP Inter 1st Year Result 2023 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the result for further uses
Other than the FastResult website, the students will also be able to obtain the result through our FastResult Mobile Application.
Along with the marks, the AP board will also give the relevant grades to the students. The marks distribution has been done as A1 grade 91-100, A2 grade 81-90, B1 grade 71-80, B2 grade 61-70, C1 grade 51-60, C2 grade 41-50, D1 grade 35-40.
Last year, more than 10 lakh students had taken part in the examinations. Out of the total students, around 509,909 were from AP Inter 1st year and 437,572 from AP Inter 2nd year. Among the first year students, 4,78,621 students were from the General Category and 31,288 were from the Vocational Category. For the students, the passing percentage was 62% and 52% respectively. Last year, the highest passing percentage was of Chittoor i.e. 58% and the least passing percentage was of 24% of Vizianagaram.
In the year 1953, the Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh was set up into the functioning. It is also referred to as Directorate of Government Examinations. The AP board was developed with the aim of giving as well as improving the education system at the Andhra Pradesh state. The AP board conducts the AP Inter examinations in the month of February to March and in the month of June, the board conducts the supplementary exam.