- The Maharashtra Board Intermediate Examination will be held from 21st February to 20th March.
All Students can check the complete High School Time Table 2023 through the provided table.
|Exam Date (tentative)||Morning Shift (11 AM - 2 PM)||Evening Shift (3 PM - 6 PM)|
|February 21, 2023||English (01)||-|
|February 22, 2023||Hindi||German, Japanese, Chinese, Persian|
|February 23, 2023||Marathi (02), Gujarati (03), Kannada (06), Sindhi(07), Malayalam (08), Tamil (09), Telugu (10), Punjabi (11), Bengali (12)||Urdu (5), French (13), Spanish (25), Pali (35)|
|February 24, 2023||Maharashtri Prakrut, Sanskrit||Ardhamagadhi, Russian, Arabic|
|February 25, 2023||Organisation of Commerce & Management|
|February 27, 2023||Logic, Physics|
|February 28, 2023||Secretarial practice, Home management (A/S)|
|March 1, 2023||Chemistry||Political Science|
|March 3, 2023||Mathematics & Statistics (A/S), Mathematics & Statistics (C)||Percussion Instruments (A)|
|March 4, 2023||Child Development, Agriculture Science & Technology (A/S/C), Animal Science & Technology (A/S/C)|
|March 6, 2023||Cooperation (A/C)||-|
|March 7, 2023||Biology (S), History & Development of Indian Music (A)||Biology (S), History & Development of Indian Music (A)|
|March 9, 2023||Geology (S)||Economics (A/S/C)|
|March 10, 2023||Textiles (A/S)||Bookkeeping & Accountancy (A/S/C)|
|March 11, 2023||Food Science & Technology||Philosophy, History of Art & Appreciation (Painting, Sculpture, Architecture)|
|March 13, 2023||Vocational Paper 1, Commerce Group Paper 1, Agriculture Group Paper 1, Fishry Group Paper 1||Education (S)|
|March 14, 2023||-||Psychology (A/S/C)|
|March 15, 2023||Vocational Paper 2, Commerce Group Paper 2, Agriculture Group Paper 2, Fishry Group Paper 2||Occupational Orientation: Library and Information Science (A)|
|March 16, 2023||Geography (A/S/C)|
|March 17, 2023||-||History (A/S/C)|
|March 18, 2023||-||Defence Studies (A/S/C)|
|March 20, 2023||-||Sociology (A/S/C)|
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Examination MSBSHSE has an authority of organizing the HSC/12th class board examination with the state of Maharashtra. For 2023 HSC examination, the examination organizer can announce the exam time table expected within the month of January. Students who will check and note down the exam dates through date sheet when the official announcement. There are nearly seventeen lakhs students are attended within the Maharashtra HSC public examination for the educational year of 2023.
Here could be a excellent news for the students who are willing to seem within the examinations of class 12 from Maharashtra board. Maharashtra Board has released the Date Sheet for the students. Maharashtra Board 12th Timetable 2023 is available online on the official website mahahHSCboard.maharashtra.gov.in. You'll be able to also use the direct link provided below to download the timetable. According to MSBSHSE 12th Class Datesheet, the board exams can begin from April 23, 2022. When twenty-Nine days, the exams can end on May 25, 2023. The exams are controlled within the morning also as within the evening slot.
Candidates can appear for the exams on the idea of the chosen subjects. To understand a lot of about Maharashtra Board 12th Timetable 2023, you'll be able to go through the entire page.
MSBSHSE is an abbreviation of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and higher secondary education established in 1977. The most important task of the board is to conduct the SSC and HSC examinations inside the state of Maharashtra.
The board has a chargeable for formation, and implementation of the rules and regulations in accordance to line the state yet as central board management. The Board conducts examination twice a year and the number of students showing for the main examination is around 14,00,000 for SSC and 17,00,000 for HSC each year.
MSBSHSE 12th Class Datesheet 2023 Announcement
In the last year of 2019, the HSC/12th class examination can begin from March 1th, 2019 to March 22nd, 2019 will be finished. In per annum, the exam conducted within the month of March for Maharashtra HSC board examination. Students who are becoming prepared and make a schedule for the pursuing subjects.
The timetable is going to be announced only by exam Authority of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and higher secondary education on its official website. when the announcement, we've got additional the direct link to our page, students who will check the date sheet for the HSC/12th exam within the state of Maharashtra.
Syllabus for MSBSHSE 12th Class Datesheet
The syllabus is that the most important issue for the examinations. The teachers teach the syllabus to the students throughout the educational session. However, the students should know that what they might have to study. So, it's our responsibility to provide the syllabus to you. It's very important for the students to understand it. Thus, for your convenience, we are providing information for the different subjects.
The information for class 12 is available online on the official website. Then you'll have to hit the tab named “Subject & Syllabus” at the Center of the homepage. Once, you'll click the link, the syllabus can appear to you. For every subject, you'll have to hit the separate link.
How to download Maharashtra Board 12th Timetable 2023?
In order to download the timetable, you're suggested to know some points. The Points area unit given below. You'll be able to check it:
- Visit the official website of the Maharashtra board.
- You can visit the website by clicking the link given on this page.
- On the homepage, you may get a link named “MSBSHSE 12th Class Datesheet” within the Latest Notification.
- Once, you may hit the link, the Exam Date can appear to you.
- You are suggested to take the printout of the date sheet once checking it.
Preparation Tips for MSBSHSE 12th Class Datesheet
For the preparation, you're suggested to take a look at the points given below:
- Organize your Study (Place & Plan): 1st of all, the students should know how to start the study. The place for the study should be peaceful and clean. The candidates should make a correct plan for the exams. You should think the place and the plan for the studies.
- Do the Revision Properly: when knowing the plan for the studies, you must follow it strictly. Once, you'll learn any topic, the revision is a must. The revision is an important issue for the students. By doing the revision, the students are going to be ready to memorize the learnings properly.
- Solve the Previous Year’s Question Papers: Once, you'll feel that your preparation has been completed then you're required to solve the question papers of the previous academic sessions. Solving the question papers can reflect the perfectness in your preparations.
- Don’t Be Distract: There's various social networking website that attracts the students. At that time, the students get engaged with what's app, Facebook, Instagram etc. So, we are simply trying to make you understand that you should concentrate on the studies.