Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) will announce AP Intermediate first year and second year results today, April 26. Students can check these results at 5 pm on www.fastresult.in And Mobile App.
Students can check their result by going to the link given below by entering their roll number.
👉 Direct Link - AP Inter 1st Year Examination Result 2023
👉 Direct Link - AP Inter 2nd Year Examination Result 2023
AP Inter Result 2023: Last Year Data
In the AP Inter 1st year result 2022, out of 2,41,491 students who had passed, 49% were boys and 60% were girls. While in the 2nd year, out of 2,58,449 students who had passed, 54% were boys and 68% were girls.
AP Inter Result 2023: More stats from last year
- Total Number of Students Appeared - 8,69,059
- Total Number of Inter 1st-Year Students Appeared - 4,45,604
- Total Number of Inter 2nd-Year Students Appeared - 4,23,255
- Inter 1st-Year Pass Percentage - 54%
- Inter 2nd-Year Pass Percentage - 61%
- Total Number of Inter 1st-Year Students Passed - 2,41,591
- Total Number of Inter 2nd-Year Students Passed - 2,58,449
AP Inter Result 2023 : District-wise pass percentage of Result 2022
- Krishna - 72%
- Guntur - 68%
- Nellore - 67%
- Visakhapatnam- 65%
- West Godavari- 64%
- Prakasam - 59%
- Chittoor - 58%
- East Godavari - 58%
- Srikakulam - 57%
- Kurnool - 55%
- Ananthapur - 55%
- Vizianagaram- 50%
- Kadapa - 50%
AP Inter Results 2023: How to Check Results?
Here are the steps to check AP Inter Results:
- Visit the website of www.fastresult.in And Mobile App.
- Click on the link that reads "AP Inter Results 2023 for 1st Year/2nd Year."
- Enter your Hall Ticket Number and other details as required.
- Click on the "Submit" button.
- Your AP Inter Result 2023 for 1st year or 2nd year will be displayed on the screen.
- Check all the details carefully and verify the information mentioned on the result.
- Download and take a printout of your result for future reference.
Note: The original mark sheets will be issued by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh, soon after the declaration of results.