The Board of Secondary Education, Assam will declare the Assam HSLC Result 2019 on Wednesday i.e May 15 at 9 AM. Speaking to media, SEBA chairman Ramesh Chand Jain said, The Assam HSLC Result 2019 will be declared on May 15. The results will be uploaded on the FastResult Website and Mobile application.
To Check 10th Result: Click Here
The chairman stated that the press conference will be conducted at 11 am, and the students can get the mark sheets from the board office on that day. Meanwhile, the SEBA board is also expected to declare the results of AHSEC HS exam Result by May 22, 2019 (Wednesday). The students who had appeared in the exam can check the results through the FastResult Website and Mobile application.
How to Check Assam HSLC Result 2019?
Follow the steps as below to check Assam HSLC Result 2019:
- Visit the FastResult website and Mobile App.
- After that, click the web link of 10th Result.
- Now the students search the Assam Board from the search bar menu
- Then, click the Check Result Now.
- Fill the Required Details
- Now your Assam HSLC Result 2019 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the result for further uses
Details Mentioned on Assam HSLC Result 2019:
The following details will be mentioned in the result:
- Roll No.
- Roll Code
- Name of Student
- Name of Father
- Name of Mother
- Marks obtained in Theory and Practical
- Aggregate Marks
- Result – Fail/Pass
Important Points About Assam HSLC Result 2019:
- Students are advised to check the name, roll number, parent’s name, date of birth and marks in the downloaded result.
- The students can check their results both by entering the roll number and by the name.
- The result will display the student’s marks in practical as well as theory subjects, grade points, pass/fail status, percentage/division, maximum marks and total marks obtained.
- The Board will manage the supplementary examinations in the month of June and announce the results on July 2019.
- The students can also send the application for re-correction of exam papers if they are not satisfied with the scored marks and expected more.
The Assam Board had taken strict steps to prevent cheating in the examinations. The board had mentioned some centres as ‘sensitive’ and made special arrangements on these centres. The CCTVs were also installed in all the centres to monitor the examination process.
About the Secondary Education Board of Assam
The Assam Higher Secondary Education Council states government-affiliated board of Assam. It was set up in the year 1961. It regulated the body for higher secondary education that is 10+2 for Assam. SEBA, The Board of Secondary Education conducts and declares the Assam HSLC Result 2019 for the students. The motto of the state board is to give the quality of education to the students in the state and improve literacy.