The Board of Secondary Education, Assam will announce the Assam HS Result 2019 on Wednesday i.e May 22 at 9 AM. Talking to media, Ramesh Chand Jain SEBA chairman said, The Assam HS Result 2019 will be announced on May 15. The results will be uploaded on the FastResult Website and Mobile application.
To Check Assam HS Result: Click Here
The SEBA chairman said that the press conference will be conducted at 11 am, and the students can receive the mark sheets from the board office on that day. Meanwhile, the Assam board will be expected to declare the results of AHSEC HSLC exam Result by May 15, 2019 (Wednesday). The students who had appeared in the exams can check the results on the FastResult Website and Mobile application.
How to Check Assam HS Result 2019?
Follow the steps as below to check Assam HS Result 2019:
- Visit the FastResult website and Mobile App.
- After that, click the web link of 12th Result.
- Now the students search the Assam Board from the search bar menu
- Then, click the Check Result Now.
- Fill the Required Details
- Now your Assam HS Result 2019 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the result for further uses
Details Mentioned on Assam HS Result 2019:
The following details will be mentioned in the result:
- Roll No.
- Roll Code
- Name of Student
- Name of Father
- Name of Mother
- Marks obtained in Theory and Practical
- Aggregate Marks
- Result – Fail/Pass
Important Points About Assam HS Result 2019:
- Students are advised to check the name, roll number, date of birth, parent’s name and marks in the downloaded result.
- The students can check their results both by entering the roll number.
- The result will display the student’s marks in theory subjects as well as practical, grade points, pass/fail status, percentage/division, maximum marks and total marks obtained.
- The Board will conduct the supplementary examinations in the month of June and declare the results in July 2019.
- If students are not happy with the obtained marks, they can also send the application for re-correction of examination papers.
The Assam Board had taken strict actions to prevent cheating in the examinations. The Assam board had mentioned some centres as ‘sensitive’ and made special arrangements on these centres. The CCTVs were also installed in all the centres to monitor the examination process.
About the Secondary Education Board of Assam
The Assam Higher Secondary Education Council states government-affiliated board of Assam. It was established up in the year 1961. It regulates the body for higher secondary education that is HSLC and HS. The Assam Higher Secondary Education Council declares the Assam HS Result 2019 for the students. The motto of the state board is to give the quality of education to the students in the state and improve literacy.