Posted on 6 January, 2019 at 12:17 am Share With Twitter : CBSE 12th 2019: English (Core) Exam Pattern Changed
CBSE has introduced some major changes for CBSE class 12 English question paper in the 2019 board exams. The changes has been introduced for English (Core) exam pattern that will render the question paper different from those of previous years.
Major Changes In Question Paper
1. The change has been introduced based on feedback received from the various stakeholders and subsequent deliberation in the meetings of Committee of Courses of the Board and subject experts.
2. Now instead of three passages, there will only be two passages in section A (Reading).
3. The typology of questions has also been changed.
4. Of the two passages, there would be 5 MCQs, 9 very short answer type questions, and 3 short answer type questions from passage one.
5. There will be 2 long answer type questions related to passage two.
6. The total number of questions has been reduced from 24 to 19 in case of section A.
7. Total marks attributed to section A is 30 marks.
8. Total number of questions in the question paper has also been reduced from 40 to 35.
CBSE has also made the revised marking scheme and corresponding sample paper available for English (core) on the official website.
CBSE English (Core) question paper to be time friendly:-
The changes to the exam pattern are in favor of students who often find the English question paper lengthy and are unable to finish the paper in designated time.
CBSE Board exams to begin in February:
Moreover, the board has decided to hold exams for 'skill education' (vocational) and related subjects in the second half of February from next year onwards.
The examination for the core academic subjects such as languages, mathematics, and science subjects will continue to be held in March.
About Central Board of Secondary Education:
1. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) was founded on November 3, 1962. It's headquartered at Preet Vihar, New Delhi
2. Its primary function includes preparing academic programmes and organising examinations, especially for Class 10 and Class 12 students.
15 February, 2021, 4:58 pm
10 February, 2021, 4:55 pm
10 February, 2021, 4:32 pm
9 February, 2021, 2:48 pm
9 February, 2021, 11:46 am
8 February, 2021, 5:45 pm
Enter your phone number to get install link
to know your resultregister here
You can save and share your result with yours friends or family via social media like whatsapp, facebook etc with single click in PDF & Image Format.
Get notification of your Result & Exam time table/Date Sheet when it is out.
We use latest technology which helps you to view or download your result with fast speed.
You can discuss your queries or question with all users and get answer of question.You can post your queries in text or image.Get likes on your post.
It is best to see result very nice app I want to know that when result declared of ssc of gujrat board and when the this app update result of gujrat's ssc board please reply about it and it is best app
Good app.....every information of the result u need....cbse 's 10 class I need....which is on 2nd June....must download.
Most easy access to my results without a problem, love this app
It's a perfect app as it will save my time. Glad to find this app in play store. Hope it will work. CBSE board i have crossed my fingures