Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE marks verification 2023 has commenced for the 10th and 12th exams. CBSE 10th 12th Results 2023 were released on May 12 for around 38 lakh students.
CBSE has commenced the revaluation and marks verification process for the students who are not satified with their CBSE results. Check the CBSE revaluation dates, fees, and direct link to apply below.
👉 Direct Link - CBSE 10th 12th Marks Verification 2023 Apply
CBSE Revaluation 2023 Dates
CBSE marks verification 2023 application commenced from May 16 and the students will be able to apply till May 20. Students will be able to apply for marks verification by paying a fee of Rs 500 for both Classes 10th and 12th. Check the complete schedule below.
|Event||Date, time||Fee (Class 12th)||Fee (Class 10th)|
|Verification of Mark|
|CBSE Revaluation 2023 Apply online||May 16 to May 20 (11:59 pm)||Rs 500/- per subject||Rs 500/- per subject|
|Obtaining A Photocopy Of Evaluated Answer Books|
|Apply online||May 31 to June 1 (11:59 pm)||Rs 500/- per answer book||Rs 700/- per answer book|
|Apply online||June 5 to June 6 (11:59 pm)||Rs 100/- per question||Rs 100/- per question|
CBSE Revaluation 2023: How to apply
- Go to the official website--cbse.gov.in
- On the appeared homepage, click on the link that reads, "Circulars for verification of marks, Photocopy of answer books and reevaluation for Class X/XII - 2023 | Click here to apply"
- Enter your roll number and other asked details
- Fill in the CBSE revluation form and pay the fee
- Submit the form and download it
- Take a print out for the future references
"Candidates applying for verification of marks will only be eligible to apply for obtaining photocopy of evaluated answer book. Candidates who have applied and obtained photocopy of answerbook will only be eligible to apply for re-evaluation," reads a notice on the official website.