Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education will be declared 10th and 12th Class Results soon. The result is expected to be published on May 8, 2019. Students who appeared in the examination this year can check and download the result on the FastResult website and Mobile Application. CGBSE Board conducted 10th Class examinations from March 1 to March 23 and 12th class examinations were started from March 2 and concluded on March 29, 2019. Students will need their roll number to get the result.
To Check 10th Result: Click Here
To Check 12th Result: Click Here
How To Check CGBSE Board 10th and 12th Result 2019?
The CGBSE board has conducted the examinations in the month of March. Now, its time to check the result. So, to get your CGBSE Board 10th and 12th Result 2019 students are advised to follow the steps provided below.
- Visit the FastResult website and Mobile App.
- After that, click the web link of 10th or 12th Result
- Now the students search the CGBSE Board from the search bar menu
- Then, click the Check Result Now.
- Fill the Required Details
- Now your CGBSE Board 10th and 12th Result 2019 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the result for further uses
Details On CGBSE Board 10th and 12th Result 2019
Here in this section, you will come across all the details mentioned in your upcoming result. So, have a look at the details provided below.
- Student’s Name
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Board Name
- Name of the Subjects
- Name of the Examination
- Marks Obtained
- Total Marks
- Status of the result- Pass/ Fail
Students who appeared for the CGBSE Board Examination 2019 are advised to save a copy of results for use in future. The previous year, the 10th Class examinations overall pass percentage was 68.6% and 77% in 12th Class exams. Girls performed better than boys in 10th Class exams. In 2018, Around 2,76,906 students registered themselves for 12th class exams whereas 4,42,060 students registered for the 10th class examination. Shivkumar Pandey was the state topper in 12th class with 98.40% marks. Sandhya Kaushik was the second topper in Chhattisgarh with 97.40% marks. Shubham Kumar Gupta and Shubham Gandharv were third toppers with 97.20% marks as well as Yagyesh Chauhan was 10th Class topper with 98.33%. The second topper was Mansi Mishra with 98% and the third topper was Anurag Dubey with 97.67%.
CGBSE 10th Class 2018 result was declared on May 10, 2018, and 12th Class result on May 9, 2018. Supplementary examinations will be conducted for students who fail to pass examinations this year.
About the Chhattisgarh Board
Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education, CGBSE is the prominent and only body in the state to conduct the board examinations not just for High School and Higher Secondary but other courses as well. It is functioning since 2001 and the first board examination it conducted was in the year 2002. The board not only regulates and prescribes academic guidelines for the courses. but also advises the government in framing the education policy of the state.
The board conducts the following exams in the state of Chhattisgarh:
- High School leaving certificate exam (regular / self-study / correspondence)
- Higher Secondary School leaving certificate exam (regular / self-study / correspondence)
- Higher Secondary (Professional) School leaving certificate exam (regular / self-study)
- Diploma in Education (regular / correspondence), after passing the Higher Secondary
- Diploma in Physical Education, after passing the Higher Secondary