The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar, have announced the GSEB Class 12 (HSC) Science supplementary exam results today. The GSEB HSC July-2023 Purak exam result link can be found on the official website, gseb.org.
Earlier, the Gujarat Board released the GSEB 12th results 2023 on May 2. Out of the 1,10,042 regular students who appeared in the board exam, 72,166 students were declared pass.
This year, the overall pass percentage for the science stream stood at 65.58%. For the remaining 34.42% of students who did not clear the exam, the board conducted GSEB supplementary exams to provide them with an opportunity to improve their marks.
Qualifying students who achieved the minimum required marks in the supplementary exams will be considered as Class 12 board exam pass. After submitting their old mark sheets, they can collect the new mark sheets from their respective schools.
How to Check GSEB 12th Science Supplementary Results
Students can check and download the GSEB 12th science supplementary exam results by following the steps given below.
- Visit the Gujarat Board official website, gseb.org.
- Click on the ‘Result’ tab on the homepage.
- It will redirect to the GSEB HSC 12th purak exam result link.
- Now enter the 6-digit seat number as given in the exam hall ticket.
- The GSEB 12th supplementary results 2023 will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the marks scored, qualifying status and download the results.