The Board of School Education, Haryana (BSEH) has started the registrations for Haryana Open School (HOS) Class 10, 12 Exam 2022 for September session.
Aspiring candidates can apply for HOS compartment exam from the official website -- bseh.org.in. Students from secondary (Class 10) and senior secondary (Class 12) can apply for compartment (re-appear) examination between August 18 and August 25, 2022.
HOS Class 10, 12 Improvement Exam Form 2022 - Direct link
As per the official statement, the students who appeared in Class 10, 12 (Open School) one-day examination in July 2022 in one subject and after the declaration of the result, they have re-appeared in that subject.
Such candidates can fill their application form online on the official website of the board from August 18, 2022. The exam will be conducted in the month of September 2022.
In case, a student is applying for one subject, the application fee prescribed for the HOS Class 10 exam is Rs 900, while for HOS Class 12 exam, students have to pay Rs 1,050. After this, students will be allowed to apply by paying the late fee. Students applying for practical subjects will have to pay an amount of Rs 100 separately.
HOS Class 10, 12 Compartment Exam 2022: Important Dates
- Start date of online application - August 18, 2022
- Last date to fill application without late fee - August 25, 2022
- Last date to fill application with late fee of Rs 100 - August 26 to 29, 2022
- Last date to fill application with late fee of Rs 300 - August 30 to September 2, 2022
- Last date to fill application with late fee of Rs 1,000 - September 3 to 6, 2022
HOS Class 10, 12 Exam 2022: How To Apply
- Visit the official website -- bseh.org.in.
- Click on the link that says, 'HOS Exam Sep-2022 (Only Appear in July-2022 Exam)'
- Log in with the registered user ID and password
- Fill in the details as instructed and pay the application fee
- Submit the HOS application form and download the confirmation page
- Print a copy for further reference.