The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) is expected to announce the Indian Certificate of School Examination (ICSE), or Class 10, and the Indian School Certificate (ISC), or Class 12 semester 2 results 2022 soon. As per reports, the ICSE and ISC results are likely to be declared by July 15.
Once declared, candidates can check and download their CISCE 10th and 12th semester 2 result 2022 on the fastresult.in website and Mobile APP. To access the ICSE 10th result and ISC 12th result 2022, candidates will need to enter their roll number.
The schools will be able to access results by logging in to the Careers portal of the CISCE using the Principal’s login ID and password.
ICSE, ISC Semester 2 Results 2022: How To Check
- Visit the fastresult.in website and Mobile APP.
- Click on the result link. Select your class
- On the login window, enter your unique ID, index number and other required information
- ICSE, ISC Semester 2 Results will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the result and take a print out for future references.