Karnataka Board SSLC (10th) Result 2022
Karnataka Board PUC II (12th) Result
The Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB) will announce the Karnataka class 10th result 2022 tomorrow om 19th May at 12.30 PM. The Primary and Secondary Education Minister BC Nagesh confirmed the time for the announcement of the Karnataka SSLC result 2022. Also, the result link will be made live at 1 PM.
Alternatively, students will be provided below direct link regarding SSLC Result 2022 Karnataka and latest news and updates will be available.
SSLC Result 2022 Karnataka : Details to be Checked on Digital Scorecard / Marksheet
As stated above, the KSEEB Class 10 Result 2022 will be published online and made available to the students online in the form of digital scorecards. Students will be able to check their Karnataka SSLC Results 2022 online by logging onto the fastresult.in website and entering their exam roll number and other details. Upon doing this, students will be provided a digital scorecard which will contain important details about the student as well as their performance in the examination. The Karnataka Class 10 Result mark sheet will contain the following details:
- Board Name: KSEEB - Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board
- Exam Name: SSLC Exam 2022
- Name of the Student: Should be same as provided on the hall ticket
- Exam Registration Number: Should be same as provided on the hall ticket
- Subjects and Marks Scored: Subject-wise Maximum Marks and the Marks Secured by the students on the basis of the answers provided in the exam
- Total Marks Scored: Total Marks scored by the students across all subjects
- Final Result: This will indicate if the candidate has qualified or passed in the SSLC Exam and if s\he is fit to be promoted to the next grade i.e., PUC 1st Year.
Students should note that most of the generic and personal details provided on the Karnataka SSLC Result 2022 Mark Sheet will be same as those provided on the hall ticket. In case of any discrepancies or errors in the name, exam roll number or even the subjects appeared for; students are required to reach out to KSEEB through their respective schools to get the same rectified in the final mark sheet.