MAHA 10th Admit Card 2019 has been released by Maharashtra Board. The circular has been given by the board to the respective schools associated to hall ticket. So, the hall tickets will be delivered to the students through the schools only, as per the announcements. It is the duty of principals and the head clerks to make a stamp on Maharashtra 10th Hall Ticket 2019. The Issuance of hall tickets will be done free of cost to the candidates. The Downloading of online Hall Tickets will be done by Principals from the official website. The submission of needed documents is to be done in order to download it. To get more information about Maharashtra 10th Hall Ticket 2019, you require to scroll this page.
How to Download Maharashtra 10th Hall Ticket 2019?
For the candidates, it is important to carry the admit card before appearing for the exam. Thus, in order have the 10th admit card, the first step is to download it. To download the admit card, students can click on the direct link given on this page. Apart from this, for the same cause students can also visit the official website. To download the admit card from the official website, students are informed to look over the steps provided below:
- Firstly, visit the official website and click the link mahahsscboard.maharashtra.gov.in.
- Once reached the homepage, you get the link of 'Maharashtra SSC Hall Ticket 2019' under the 'Latest Updates' section.
- Then, click on that link and you will be redirected to a new page.
- You will have to fill some of the details on that page.
- Once the required details are entered, the admit card will pop up.
- In the pdf format, MAHA 10th Admit Card 2019 will be available. You require to take the printout of the admit card for further reference.
Contents Available on MAHA 10th Admit Card 2019
Once the admit card is downloaded, you are now able to see some information on it. Such details are the personal and educational details about the students. In order to make you understand, we have given the contents of the admit card. The same can be verified from the below points:
- Name of Candidate
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Board Name
- Name of Father
- Name of Mother
- Birth Date
- Test Centre Details "Centre Code & Centre Name"
- Examinations Date
- Examination Timing
- Necessary Instructions
All the best guys for the exams. If you have any query then you can ask it in the app comment section given below.