MSBSHSE Board Result 2021 : Maharashtra HSC(Class-12) Result Tomorrow, Confirms Official, Details Inside


Posted on 2 August, 2021 at 6:44 pm    Share With Twitter :   


Maharashtra Board SSC (10th) Result 2021

Maharashtra Board HSC (12th) Result 2021

The Maharashtra HSC Class 12th results 2021 will be announced tomorrow, August 3 at 4 pm, the state Education Minister Varsha Gaikwad confirmed. The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, or MSBSHSE, will publish the HSC Class 12th exam results on the official websites of the board.

When Available, Students Can Check Their Maharashtra Board Result Directly Using Fastresult App And Also Through FastResult.in Website.

12th result 2021 Maharashtra board will also be announced on the basis of alternative assessment criteria. To arrive at the HSC result 2021, the Maharashtra board this year will use the marks obtained in college-based exams of Class 12, and Class 11, and the three best performing subjects of Class 10 final exams.

For the theory part, 40 percent of weightage will be provided from exams held in Class 12. The 40 percent marks will be derived from unit tests, first-semester exams, or practice exams. For the remaining 60 percent marks, 30 percent will be from Class 11th Maha HSC marks and the other 30 percent from the average of the best three performing subjects of Class 10, marks.

The board has already released the SSC, or Class 10 results for over 16 lakh students on July 16.

 


to know your result

register here

why choose fastresult ?

  • Save & Share Your Result

    You can save and share your result with yours friends or family via social media like whatsapp, facebook etc with single click in PDF & Image Format.

  • Notification

    Get notification of your Result & Exam time table/Date Sheet when it is out.

  • Fast Result Showing & Downloading

    We use latest technology which helps you to view or download your result with fast speed.

  • Discuss

    You can discuss your queries or question with all users and get answer of question.You can post your queries in text or image.Get likes on your post.

What our users say about us...

check your result now on the go!


download india's #1 fast result app


Enter your phone number to get install link

or

Play Store Link - FastResult Apple Store Link - FastResult