Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha will manage the Odisha 10th class Board exam today onwards. The exam will start from February 22 to March 8, 2019. The practical exam commenced from February 11 till February 16, 2019. As per media news, this year around 6 lakh students will appear for the examination. Also, Students who will appear for the Board exam require to go through the time table of 10th Class Board exam 2019 for one last time and the instructions are given below.
Important Instructions about Odisha 10th Exam 2019:
- Students who will appear for the Board exam need to first verify their admit card before heading towards the examination hall. Taking a look at the details provided in the admit card is one of the most important tasks to be done before the examination. Take a look at the photo, signature and other details defined in it.
- Keep your stationery items within your reach before you appear for the examination. This should not be the last moment task as this is necessary. Check your pen, pencil and other important items before leaving your place.
- Wear your school uniform and bring your admit card or school ID along with other necessary things. Try to manage all these things beforehand to avoid last minute rush.
- Try to reach the exam hall 15 minutes earlier to the examination time. This reduces your stress level and also provides you some more time to revise, if necessary. Having in hand time is required for urban-based students who need to avoid the traffic jam.
- Don't carry any such item in the exam hall that is not approved. Such as mobile phones, electronic item, calculator, extra papers etc that are banned from the examination hall should be kept away from your bag.