The Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government Examinations (DGE) has announced the Class 12 supplementary results 2023. Students who appeared in the supplementary exams held between June 19 to 26 and did not score the minimum aggregate marks can now check their results on the official website, dge.tn.gov.in.
The 12th supplementary exam result link for 2023 is active on the Tamil Nadu DGE official website as well as tnresults.nic.in.
For students who wish to obtain a copy of their TN Class 12 answer sheets, the application submission will be open at the DGE office from July 27 to 28, between 10 AM and 5.45 PM. The respective schools will issue the revised higher secondary examination (HSE) mark sheet, and students will also have the option to apply for recounting.
How to Check TN 12th Supplementary Results 2023
Students will be able to download the Class 12th Tamil Nadu supplementary results 2023 by following the steps given below.
- Visit the Tamil Nadu DGE official website, dge.tn.gov.in.
- Click on the ‘Result’ link on the homepage.
- 12th Tamil Nadu supplementary exam result link will appear on the screen.
- Key in HSE roll number and date of birth in YY-MM-DD format.
- Submit the details entered.
- Tamil Nadu 12th supplementary results 2023 will be displayed.
- Download and take a printout of the revised TN 12th mark sheet 2023.
For students seeking the scanned copy of their TN Class 12 answer sheet, an application fee of Rs 275 per subject will be applicable. However, for those applying for retotalling of the biology subject, the fee will be Rs 305, while for all other papers, the application fee is Rs 205 per subject. It is important to note that only students who apply for the answer sheet will be eligible to request for re-counting-II.