TN 12th Result 2023 Date, Time is announced! As per the official update, Tamil Nadu HSE +2 Results will be issued on May 8 at 9:30 am. Directorate of Government Examinations, Tamil Nadu, TNDGE has announced the TN 12th board exam date and time via an official notice.
DGETN will be issuing the TN +2 Result link on the official website-tnresults.nic.in. Students who appeared for the exam will be required to enter their roll number or other asked credentials to access the result online.
As per the official update shared by DGETN, the results of the Class 12th public exam will be released by Minister of School Educationof the state through the press conference to be conducted at the Anna Centenary Library Conference. Once released the TN _+2 result will be available on various official websites- tnresults.nic.in, dge1.tn.nic.in, dge2.tn.nic.in and dge.tn.gov.in.
Check the steps mentioned below to know how to access the TN HSC Result 2023 from the official website, after the link is issued.
Tamil Nadu HSE +2 Results: How to download
- Go to the official website-tnresults.nic.in
- On the appeared homepage, click on the Tamil Nadu HSE result 2023 link
- A new login page would open
- Enter the asked credentials including your roll number and date of birth
- Access the TN HSC mark sheet and download the same
- Take a printout for the future references
Along with the official website, Tamil Nadu board class 12th results can also be obtained free of charge from the National Informatics Centers (National Informatics Centers).