The Directorate of Government Examinations, Tamil Nadu, will announce the Tamil Nadu HSE Result 2023 for the +2 Supplementary Exam on July 24, 2023. Candidates who registered and appeared for the Tamil Nadu Intermediate supplementary Exam can check their results soon. The results will be available on the official website of DGETN at dge.tn.gov.in. Stay tuned for the release date and time of the Tamil Nadu Supplementary Class 12 result.
TN +2 Supplementary Result 2023: Date and Time
- Tamil Nadu class 12 supplementary result will be out on July 21, 2023
- Result will be out in afternoon (Exact time has not been announced yet)
Candidates will need roll number and date of birth to check the results. To check the results, candidates can follow the steps given below.
TN +2 Supplementary Result 2023: Steps to check marksheet
- To check the TN +2 Supplementary Result 2023, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of DGETN at dge.tn.gov.in.
- On the homepage, find and click on the "TN +2 Supplementary Result 2023" link.
- Enter your login details and click on the "Submit" button.
- The result will be displayed on the screen. Review your result carefully.
- Download the result page for future reference.
It's advisable to stay in touch with your respective school for updates regarding the original copy of the mark sheet. If needed, candidates can scan the copy of the answer script by paying ₹275/-. For re-totalling, the fee is ₹305/- for the Biology subject and ₹205/- for other subjects. For more detailed information, kindly visit the official website.