The UP Board 12th Class Admit Card 2019 has been published. So, candidates allowed for session 2019 can now get their admit card from their own schools. UP board Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad has published the admit card notice officially on its website - upmsp.edu.in. In order to get the admit card schools respective officials need to fill their user id, security code and password. Here through this webpage, you will come across the related dates and many more. To understand in detail have a look at the whole page.
How to Download UP Board 12th Class Admit Card 2019:
UP board will give the availability of the admit card for the session 2019 offline. So, know how to get the UP Board 12th to admit card 2019.
- Firstly, meet your school authority.
- After this, collect your admit card of the wanted class by completing all the needed formalities.
- Your admit card will consist of the exam centre details, times of the examination, personal details.
- Check your details correctly and in case of any error contact your school authority.
- Do not forget to pack your UP Board 12th Class Admit card on the day of exams.
- Items Want to Carry During Examination:
Official Website - upmsp.edu.in
UP 12th Class Result 2019 | UP 10th Class Result 2019
Items Need to Carry During Exams
Here is the list of the things which are needed to carry on the day of examination. So, check it out now.
- Geometry Box
- Water Bottle
- Medicines (if required)
Items Need Not to Carry During Exams
Here is the list of the things which are not permitted inside the exams hall. So, have a look at the points discussed below.
- Smart Watches
- Mobile Phones